For deliveries within Germany, we charge 6.90 Euro per order as shipping costs. For deliveries to other countries, we charge a flat fee amounting to 16.90 Euro. For order values higher than 199 Euro, shipping is free of charge within Germany. Our shipping costs can additionally be found on the product pages, the order page and in the shopping basket.
Delivery and transport damage
Delivery takes place only within Germany and to the following countries:
- Denmark (except Faroe Islands, Greenland)
- Finland (except The Aeland Islands)
- France (except overseas territories and departments)
- Greece (except Mount Athos)
- United Kingdom (except Channel Islands)
- Italy (except Livigno and Campione d’Italia)
- Netherlands (except non-European territories)
- Spain (except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- Czech Republic
- Cyprus (except northern part)
Within Germany, packages take about 2-4 business days to arrive at the recipient. Internationally, packages take about 3-10 days to arrive at the recipient. We indicate any different delivery times on the respective product page.
Self-collection: We only deliver by shipping route. Unfortunately, orders cannot be picked up locally by the customer.
In case your delivered item is damaged, make sure to immediately report it to the deliverer and to contact us. Not reporting the error will not have an impact on your warranty claim. Nonetheless, you help us to enforce our own claims with respect to the shipper and the transportation insurance.